Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weekend Fun

Okay, so as promised, here are pics of what I was up to this weekend!

"Will you..." cards! I saw this idea on a blog on the weddings by color website. I don't remember which of the lovely ladies I got it from.. There are SO many great ideas on this site!! I could spend hours and even days just going through all the different blogs and ideas that these ladies have come up with.

While waiting for the Hubs to come home on Saturday night, I was going through some of my old scrapbook paper and out of boredom came these cute little guys. I have different ideas for formally asking other members of the wedding party; I made these for the three girls that are going to act as my "day of coordinators" and a friend that has agreed to do all the girls makeup! It was a really simple project made with items that I already had! The only thing I bought was the 3d ring stickers. I was going to put the girls initials in the middle of the 3rd square but changed my mind when I saw these guys in the store. Final cost: 0.75$ each. and the girls REALLY loved them. That's what its really all about.

On to the purchases!

I got my cake topper.. though I won't be using it on the top of my cake! 8) So I guess it's more like a tier topper.. LOL. I found it at Hobby Lobby for 5$ {it was 50% off} Sorry for the poor picture quality.. with the flash was far worse!

I had some time to kill in Wal-Mart, so I wandered over to the travel section and found some great things for our bathroom baskets! All things are travel sized as our guest list isn't that large.

For the baskets we got: lint rollers, wet ones, shout wipes, body spray, lotion, germ-x, powder, floss, first-aid, kleenex and mouthwash. There are tampons and pads for the girls. I've got a few other things I'd like to pick up and of course they won't be this basket for the celebration. I would like to get a tray.

Okay, so that's all I have right now. Will update more soon.

~ Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment