Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Long dress, Short dress?!

Okay, so I'm having a dilemma!

Long Dress; Short Dress; to Shawl; or Suck it up!!!

Bridesmaid dresses shouldn't be this difficult. I just don't know what to do. Long dress; Short dress??? With us leaning towards a more fun, quirky wedding short bridesmaid dresses seemed like the way to go but our celebration is in March.. in Kentucky. The weather here is completely crazy! It could be warm and sunny, cool and cloudy, lite showers to crazy thunderstorms, or it could be snowing!! With all these crazy weather opportunities long dresses should be the easy answer... the problem there is finding a long dress I like, that comes in the color that I want it in. MUCH harder than you would think. Navy, Plum & Steel ... I thought "that's easy" but nope. Everything in the wedding world is too light! I just don't know.....

Shawls are not really my thing but I really want to take pictures outside! Urgh... I'm SO not a decision maker. & that's BAD when you're trying to put together a wedding!

I'm losing my mind.............

No comments:

Post a Comment