Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bad Shelby

*Hanging head in shame*
Yes, I know... I am a bad blogger... I do apologize. I hope ya'll can forgive me, things just got SO crazy around here!!

To make up for my prolonged absence I'm going to fill you in on what I've been doing (NWR) and dbl posts the next few days to catch everyone up on the wedding related goodness that has gone on the last 2 weeks!

First up, the NWR or non wedding related "craziness" ..

* We got a new roommate; her name is Monica and we LOVE her!!
* The Kittens have gotten adventurous and now roam the house causing chaos!{ It suddenly dawns on me that I never stared that bit of news with my blogging ghosts! *There shall be an update on the "kids" ASAP.*}
* My MoH and I took a girls trip to Natural Bridge.. hung out, talked, hiked.. you know all the awesome stuff girls like us do!

* Spent a weekend with my Brother who will be going to pre ranger school later this week, followed by ranger school and when is looking at a 15 month A&A deployment to Iraq. In other words, he won't be around for the wedding re-do. *Sad Shelby*
* Spent the last couple of weekends going to yard sales and goodwills, looking for anything awesome enough to work into the wedding.

I know it doesn't seem like a lot and that I should have been able to blog and to be honest I should have had the time... I have no excuse for my bad behavior!

Hopefully, the next few post will make up for my absence and I promise to stay with my blog from here on out... I WILL post at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment