Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too Early... Part II

Okay, so I admit it. I don't know anyone who can go to a dress website and only look at the bridesmaid dresses... So, YES, late last night while the Hubs was sleeping next to me I wandered over to the bridal dresses on DB. and I found a few dresses that I liked.. I want something terrible to go try these dresses on!!!FrontBack
Style: 9J9869... Description: Ball gown skirt with tiers of soft, flowing organza. Ruched strapless bodice flows into an ethereal skirt silhouette. brooch at the waist and chapel train.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. It was one of the dresses in the window at DB when we walked in! I think its kinda crazy that I like this dress, cause I never ever pictured myself in something like this but we shall see.FrontBack
Style: T9568... Description: Satin A-line with pleated bodice, and beaded lace appliques. sweep train.
This is more of what I pictured myself in... something very simple. FrontBack
Style: T9612... Description: Allover beaded lace trumpet gown with empire waist and cap sleeves. Chapel train.
I never pictured myself wearing anything other than a simple strapless gown, but I have to admit that I love the back of this gown. For a really long time now I've wanted to wear a lariat necklace at my reception. This dress has the deep V in the back that would really set it off. FrontBack
Style:ES9808...Description: Faille, V-neck ball gown. hidden skirt pockets and sweep train.
2 words: SKIRT POCKETS *swoon* I'm in L-O-V-E FrontBack
Style:8CT314 ...Description:Draped satin bodice with slightly dropped waist featuring beaded embroidered detail. Ball gown skirt with allover beaded lace chapel train.
The front of the this is drop dead gorgeous! I love it. I'm not so sure I feel the same about the train.. but I won't have to look at the train! *hehe*

I guess we'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment