Wednesday, June 9, 2010

books, books & more books!

I *fluffy heart* my Hubs SO much. He's just the sweetest! A while back I went into complete meltdown mode... I'm currently unemployed which means finding the money to make even small purchases can sometimes be hard. When you are as visual a person as I am, its also hard to made decisions without being able to put together mock ups and really playing with different things. Well, my sweetheart knew he couldn't afford to go out and buy all things needed to start centerpiece mock ups (more on that front soon) but he did stop at borders and pick me up these:




Hubs knows {obviously!} that I am a HUGE list person. I can sometime write a list 3, 4 even 5 times over again, just to help me flush out thoughts or ideas. This book is great because it has everything that you could possibly need. I'm sure to save a lot of time by using their generalized list and then adding on to it to make it my own.

The other "book" is also great. Its really more of a binder than book. It has places to hold business cards, graph paper to lay out floor plans, a guest list tracker, and a lot more! One book to help me remember and one book to help me keep things together.

I am still thinking about putting together a binder with page protectors to house all my inspiration photos, contracts and anything else I collect all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment