Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SHOES!!!!!!!

It was INCREDIBLE! Ever since deciding that I would have purple as part of our wedding colors I have wanted purple shoes!! I looked high and low; zappos, off broadway, target, payless, the list goes on and on and I just couldn't find the perfect pair. Either the color was off or they just didn't look like wedding shoes. I don't wear heals very often but I really wanted to wear heels with my dress.

I was out at TJ MAXX tonite looking for a new work shirt with the Hubs and while he perused the guys sections I wondered over to the shoe section... and TA DA:


I LOVE them. They aren't your typically wedding shoe which I also like, but what topped the deal was:


$19.99 for my wedding shoes!! HELL YEAH.

Here's a pic of them on my feet. Its an odd angle and I hate my feet, but here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment