Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too Early??!!

Okay, I know its WAY to early for this but I think I've fallen in love... with bridesmaid dresses!?!
I had to go to the AT&T store yesterday to have my phone looked at and of course it had to be next door to David's Bridal!! I couldn't resist. Hubs and I really just wanted to grab a catalog and run but couldn't find any... so we ended up inside and *ahhh....* I LOVE bridal salons! A few posts back I had a small meltdown about bridesmaid dresses well the long/short controversy was ended when Hubs said he wouldn't show up if the maids wore short... so here's the dress I adore...

Style: 84066... Description: Satin, strapless A-line gown with wide ruched waist band. Also has a slight sweetheart neckline and side skirt pockets.

This is the "navy" color that it would be in.. DB calls it marine. Its simple and formal but still somehow playful even with the long skirt. Would it be crazy to ask my bridesmaids to buy dresses 21 months in advance??? LOL..

**New Fear** DB will stop carrying the dresses I adore before we get a chance to order them!

And new question... should my MOH wear a different dress? For a while there I thought about letting all my girls wear a different dress. They all have different body types and I thought that would be easier than finding a dress that would look good on all of them, but this dress (granted I haven't seen it on my bridesmaids) might be able to do the unthinkable! I still want my MOH to stand apart to some degree though. I don't know if a different dress is the way to do that or not. But if it is, I think I may have an option for her as well, what do you think about this dress?Style:F12732... Description: Chiffon and charmeuse combination dress, with high neckline.

Its more formal than the other but I think that's okay. Of course, I'd still want to run both dresses by the girls. I don't want to put them in a dress they hate! While browsing the DB website late last night I also came across these:

Style: F12495... Hubs favorite, my least favoriteStyle: 83961/83801... I'm not usually a 2 piece person but there is something about this that appeals to me, but I know the Hubs will hate it! Style:F13573Style: 81441Style: F13287

I'm gonna forward these on to my girls and see what they think! I know I'm crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment