Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Guest Book & Pen


So this is our guest book and pen! Its from Wal-Mart and its Martha Stewart! I'm pretty sure this "set" is discontinued because it was bought for Hubs and I for our first "wedding", used for our backyard celebration and will continue to be used at the wedding re-do. I REALLY like the idea of having both set of guest signatures in one book. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the pen will still work by then but if not we'll have backups on hand.

This book comes with a card that can be printed with our names and wedding date and then put in the "hole" {for lack of a better term} but I'm thinking of maybe putting a picture in there instead. I was also hoping to incorporate some color and pictures to the inside of this book. Not sure if its possible but I think we're going to try... Just to make it fit more with the rest of the wedding decor.

Will post updated photos once the "remodel" has occurred!

No comments:

Post a Comment