Friday, April 9, 2010

Back Down the Aisle!!

First post! WooHoo..

Here's our story..
Josh and I met when we worked together at Charter Communications. We were both in relationships at the time and ended up marrying our respective partners. A few years later both our marriages had come to an end and we met up again working together at Citi Cards.. I think everyone gets what happened from there. =)


Okay, on to wedding: Take 1! Josh and I had planned this beautiful, expensive wedding at the Seelbach Hotel. We were to be married on October 10, 2009. For reasons that I don't even remember now, Josh and I ended up running off to the local court house to elope. It was a complete surprise to our family and friends, as the only people we told were the two friends (Mike & Amy) that we called to be our witnesses. We were married by Judge Kevin Delhanty on March 23, 2009. That night, I was rushed to the ER where I was diagnosed with Gallstones. I had emergency surgery on March 24, 2009 to remove my gallbladder. Needless, to say I don't have the greatest memories of my wedding day! We had always talked about renewing our vows and celebrating the way we had wanted to the first time.. Recently Josh and I decided that we didn't want to wait any longer and that our 3rd wedding anniversary would be the perfect time to celebrate! I have 715 days to make my take 2 wedding the perfect one!

No comments:

Post a Comment