Wednesday, April 28, 2010

URGH!!!!!!!

Okay, so its come to my attention that I've got too much time on my hands! I had wedding take 1 planned.. all I needed was execution. I have to think that a sane person would taken those plans that she "LOVED" and just executed them for wedding take 2. Originally, that was the plan; just with a location change.

But I've been a BAD BAD girl... I have found some truly amazing DIY blogs {which is crazy cause me and the internet do not get along!} I've read them from first post to most recent and have in turn absorbed so many ideas I now don't even know where to begin!!

People, I'm in the middle of a crisis of faith!! I am doubting everything I thought I loved and the people I knew could help me pull it off!! {Last night I seriously had the thought that I should hire 2 photographers! Obviously, they would both be semi-professionals, one with a talent for portraits and the other photojournalism. It would still cost me less than 1 professional photog but who in their right mind thinks such a thing??} What's a girl to do when she has taken in too much?

I'm taking a weekend hiatus from the internet, that's what! I'm going to do what I've always done and make list after list after list in order to really decide what I like, what I love, what I have to have & what I would like to have. If I had the time and money to do it all I would, but we are on a VERY tight budget and there is just no way for me to have everything I have seen and fallin' into lust with!

No comments:

Post a Comment